A long-term perspective on labour migrations and globalization: migrant agency, socio-economic frameworks, policy implications : International Congress "From the European social space to the social Europe", Salamanca, 19th to 21st Oct., 2005.
• Migration Between Constraints and Agency: Life-Courses and Regional Inequalities
• A Longue-durée Global Perspective of Europe's Desenclavement
• Transeuropean Social Formations, Intraeuropean Migrations, Intercontinental Connections
• The 1950s and After: Human Rights and Migration in the Face of Growing Global and Internal Disparities
• European Policy-Making: Issues and Recommendations