Training on Internal Quality Assurance Series - TrainIQA
The Training on Internal Quality Assurance and its book series has been jointly developed by University of Duisburg-Essen and University of Potsdam with the support of experts and organisations from Africa, Europe and Southeast Asia. It comprises five Modules which are designed to support quality managers and institutions to setup and enhance their internal quality management systems. The training and parts of it have been implemented within various international settings.
Each Module of TrainIQA is accompanied by a course book. The five books are published in a series edited by Solveig Randhahn and Frank Niedermeier and are freely downloadable as e-publications in english and french language. They can can also be ordered as paperback in book stores online and around the world.
- Designing Effective Quality Management Systems in Higher Education Institutions.
- Tools and Procedures for Quality Assurance in Higher Education Institutions.
- Quality Assurance of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education Institutions.
- Information Management in Higher Education Institutions.
- Quality Management and its Linkages to Higher Education Management.
The book series has been supported by DIES (Dialogue on Innovative Higher Education Strategies) programme which is jointly conducted by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the German Rectors' Conference (HRK) and is financed by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), Germany.
TrainIQA Website: https://www.trainiqa.org/